Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Uintahs, July 2009--Washington Lake




Every year we take a family vacation up to Washington Lake in the Uintahs. Mom & Dad, Shelly & Eric Wadsworth, and us. Brittany & Danny came up and so did Grandma & Grandpa and Uncle Paul. It's so beautiful up there and the kids have a great time. This year we were well known around the campground because Jeff would take Sadie, our dog, on a "walk". It works like this. Jeff puts the leash on Sadie, hops on his skateboard, and Sadie takes off pulling Jeff around the campground. As you can probably imagine, Sadie gets pretty tired!! We fished, took out the rafts, went on hikes and the little kids "undie dipped". Shelly, Eric and I took all our kids on a little hike around the lake. I'm not real sure why, but the kids decided to go swim in the lake. It was a secluded area, so I guess it looked fun. Jeff, Amanda, Rach & Chandler kept their clothing on, thank goodness, but the rest of the kids stripped down to thir undies and swam. Mostly just trying to get our to a log. I, of course, forgot my camera, but I took cute picts with Shellys camera! We all have a great time together. I look forward to this every year. This is one of our favorite vacation traditions!

No comments: