Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jeff's First School Dance



Jeff got asked to the "Sadie's" dance the other day. His first dance. Its hard to believe this time has come. Well, his friend Keeley asked me if she could ask Jeff to the dance and I told her yes, because its just a month away from his 16 birthday. Being a good mom, I cleaned his room so when she came over, it was actually clean! But the clean room was very temporary. She put about 4 inches of shredded paper all over the floor, desk, closet and bed. Streamers from the ceiling and balloons all over. Whats funny is Jeffs friends kept handing him cubes of butter all day. Then in the room was a poster, "Now that I've got us buttered up, I thought I'd POP the question, will you go to sadies with me". He the had to open about 20 things of popcorn to find letters and spell her name. Very cute! Now Jeff is trying to come up with a way to answer her back. Lots of fun! He's going in a big group with friends. Just another milestone in Jeffs life. He's going to have a great time!

No comments: