Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lee Family Wedding





In May, Serges younger brother, Ted, got married. All the brothers and their families came into town for the wedding. It was lots of fun. All the cousins get along so good and enjoy being together. Its like a big party!! Anyhow, Sami was one of the flower girls and Serge and I were in the wedding line. Ted and Marisa were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a woderful day. I wanted to be able to remember this day for Sami. She was so excited to be one of the flower girls. She kept asking me how she looked and I would tell her, "You look beautiful" and she would say, "Mom, I look like a princess!" And yes, she did look like a princess, and acted like one to!!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Wow! Ted finally got married! Awesome! I love all of your new posts. It's great to see you guys and your kids. Although, they really are getting all so big! Miss and love ya!