Wednesday, June 17, 2009

She made it...Two Years Old!!!




On May 23rd Brooklyn turned 2 years old. Where did the time go? She is such a sweet little girl and has brought nothing but joy into our home! Just look at that cute face. Have you ever seen anthing so cute? We just love her way to much. She is full of energy and is constantly dumping out my liquid soap, getting into nail polish, and just about anything else you can think of that is completely messy!! However when she says, "Hi Mama", my heart melts! She has learned her ABC's and can count to 10 and loves to recite her favorite story books. And instead of crying when I put her in her carseat, she asks me "Mama, where we going?". It took me till #5 to get this even-tempered child. She has her moments, but for the most part Brooklyn is just as sweet as can be!! Happy Birthday Brooklyn, your such a wonderful little girl and we love you so much!!

No comments: