Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sami's Kindergarten Graduation Program





Sami had her kindergarten graduation program on June 3rd, 2009. The class sang a bunch of cute songs and each child had a speaking part. Sami did a great job and said her part with no problems. She was so excited to have her family there. Grandma Bull, Brittany, Danny, Kelli & Josie and Amber, Thomas & Nate and Serges brother from Ohio was visiting for Ted's wedding, so their family came. Nelson, Lauren, Matt, Rachel, and Liz. We really appreciate them coming up from Orem to see her perform. It meant alot to her! Also a special thanks to Miss Shelley, Sami's teacher. She is an amazing teacher and Sami learned so much from her. It's hard to believe that she'll be in first grade next year. Yikes!! Why do these kids have to grow up so fast? I love you Sami!!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Congrats Sami!! Great updates Shel!

Trish said...

I am loving all these posts!! They're awesome! It's so great to see what you and your kiddos are up to. I agree with you, these kids grow up way too fast! Miss you!

cassie said...

yea Sami! Good Job. Looks like youve been busy as usual. We need to do a play date!

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

I loved all your posts! It's so fun to see what all are up too! And boy the time is just flying by. They are all why too big!!! I was thinking about you a lot lately, miss you. Love you.

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Don't you just love Miss Shelley!! So cute!! Hey I wanted to let you know I had to make my blog private. If you e-mail me your e-mail I will add you. Thanks,
Misty