Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Amanda's Birthday Surprise!


It's hard to know what to get your daughter for her birthday. More clothes, makeup, shoes, music, etc....NO! Amanda had an envelope with a birthday surprise, Taylor Swift Concert tickets for her and Aunt Brittany. Dinner and a concert, sounded fun to me!! Of course there was shopping involved, she had to have something new to wear to the concert!! Amanda and Brittany had a great time and I know it will be a birthday to remember, since the concert was on her actual birthday, May 26!! Amanda is a great daughter with many talents. She loves dance, tumbling, art and poetry to name a few. (I left out boys, texting, friends, facebook...) She has a great sense of humor and a great smile. We love you Amanda!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

how fun. My girls would be SO jealous! I told Nate I wasn't even going to try to win tickets because how do you choose between 3 girls who all love her SOOOO much!