Friday, March 13, 2009

Snow, Snow and more Snow!!!





For a while it seemed like it was snowing all the time. The kids always have a great time in the snow. They make snow caves, forts, jumps, and have snowball fights!! Lots of fun!! I love to see them in their winter clothing, they look so dang cute. Sami's favorite thing after playing in the snow is to have a large mug of hot chocolate!! she loves it! Brooklyn on the other hand just spills it everywhere. I think it's so great to live where you can experience all four seasons. There is always something to look forward to. I do have to say,however, I'm tired of the snow and I am looking forward to spring. My tulips and starting to poke out of the ground. Its so great!!!! Good-bye winter and hello spring!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Cute pic's of your kids! And Happy Birthday Rachael! We miss you guys!
Love ya!

Alex and Kristy said...

Hey Michelle. Just came across your blog. So cute! Our blog is private. If you email me I can send you an invite. Kristy carsonfamilie@gmail.com