Wednesday, August 27, 2008

August 25, 2008-1st day of school!


The kids all started school on Monday. I'm not going to lie, I was sure excited! They all start getting bored with summer, and that makes life...crazy! I'm sure the kids will have a great school year. Lots to look forward to!
Last weekend before school started, we went up to the cabin and played. We took out 2 4-wheelers and rode all over. The kids all had a great time. They always have so much fun at the cabin. We also love to take the shotgun and go shooting. We feel blessed to have these great family memories.

7 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks so much for the updates! We love to see what everyone is up to and see pictures of the kids. Jeff and Amanda look grown up! Rachel's short hair is super cute. Sorry, to have missed Sami's birthday, looks like alot of fun. Tell her late "happy Birthday" from us. We love you.

Karli Anderson said...

Everyone is getting big, The first day was the 25th for katie and kyle too, Katie's 1st day of Jr. high let's just say she was pretty much nervous and then at the end of school she didn't know where she was but all in all she had a good day. Tell Sami I say happy birthday too. Love you guys and miss you.

KAR

The Beck Boyz said...

I was so excited to see all the updates on your blog. I can't believe how big they are all getting. What a great family you have Michelle. I love you and miss you tons. I am so very grateful to have such great memories that include you. Hope they all have a great school year.

Juls

lisa g said...

Love the updates. We just say Jeff at the drug rally. My boys were excited to see him. The kids are all so cute.

Trish said...

Michelle-
Your kiddos are all so cute!Have a great school year!
Love ya',
Trish

The Beck Boyz said...

hey lee gang whats is going on. dang first day off school doesnt it stink. hahaha dang i miss you guys already and it has only been just a month or two. well just wanted to say hi that i miss you all.
love,
kevin beck

Amy said...

Your kids are beautiful and I can't believe how big they are! I can remember change their diapers and holding Rachael on my chest and singing her to sleep. Wow where does the time go. Lucky for them they have the greatest mom in the world. Your amazing and I hope to be just like you with my teenagers.

Love you,
Amy