Monday, July 7, 2008

It's A Girl!!


As if 4 girls weren't enough, Serge brought home a puppy for the kids today. And... it's a girl! She's a Lab/Vizsla mix and she is actually very cute. I'm just not ready for one more baby to take care of!! I would address her by name, but we don't have one yet. Some kids want Sadie others want Sunnie and Sami of course wants to name her Cindy, because "that is the most beautiful name ever"!! Our kids are getting older and have assured us that they will take care of the dog and mom won't have to do anything. Yea, Right!! I'm wondering how long that will last. Anyhow, we are sure happy with this dog, and think the kids will have lots of fun with her. Welcome little puppy to our crazy family!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Michelle!! I can't believe that you got a dog!! Wasn't I just at your house when you were talking about the neighbors dog, and that you would never get one??! But, she is adorable. Hopefully the kids will help you take care of her! We miss you guys! Thomas is always pretending that he is Jeff and I get to be Sami!

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Well, that is crazy I can't believe you guys got a dog. She looks cute. Good Luck!! Your blog is great! I love being able to keep in touch this way. I wish we could of spent more time hanging out, maybe this blogging thing will help us keep in better touch. I Love ya, shell. Juls