Thursday, March 6, 2008


Merry Christmas 2007!! We had a great Christmas and spent a lot of time with our families. Samantha enjoyed every aspect of the Christmas holiday. She is at the age when everything is so exciting. She informed me days after christmas that we forgot to leave cookies and milk out for Santa. Sorry Santa! We kicked off our holiday season by going to The Forgotten Carols which was absolutely wonderful! We also were able to go see the Temple Square lights, and hear our cousin Karli perform with her missionary choir. The kids all have fun delivering the neighbor goodies and buying each other little christmas presents. Christmas has and will always be a great season for celebration.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Michelle,
I am sooo happy that you set up your blog! It's so fun being able to check in and see what everyone is up to. We love and miss you guys!! (Sorry, my phone died in the middle of our conversation.)

Shaundee said...

Hey...you didn't tell me you set up a blog! I found you on Ambers page...rude! I am so happy...now you can enter the addicting world of blogging!

Love ya
Shaundee

Steph said...

Ok, this is the girl who lives next door- and i didn't know that you had a blog! WIERD. I got to Shaundee's from one of my friends from high school...creepy!

lisa g said...

Michelle,
Honestly I don't know when you find the time to do everything you do. You are truly amazing. Love your blog.
Lisa G